High Availability for iSeries - AS/400 - POWER i Systems
The need for business systems and processes to be up and running all day, every day are increasing.
Frontline can work with you to help you meet that goal - of increased availability.
Whether it’s ensuring that your systems are always available for the critical hours of your business day, or aiming to have zero downtime all day every day.
High Availability Solutions To Suit Your Needs
You don't have to have a second server and a seconds site...
Most High Availability solutions rely on some form of second machine - complete with an up-to-date copy of all live data. This second machine can then be made available the moment that your live system fails. For resilience that second machine needs to be at a remote location, and professionally managed.
For many small companies, investing in a second machine housed at a remote location is just not feasible – but Frontline offers cost-effective alternatives.
Click link to our HA & DR Options page.
High Availability (HA) Solutions
When downtime is not an option a High Availability solution from Frontline will ensure your users can carry on with their normal activities and remain connected to your operational systems.
Frontline is based in Cheshire - serving customers nationwide
0161 486 4400
- With superb data replication software, our professional data centre, and options for using partitions on our own hardware, Frontline can offer a range of professional and highly competitive HA solutions.
- You gain genuine peace of mind that your business systems will remain up-and-running should a disaster occur at your main site – or whenever you need to make provision for planned maintenance.
- Our consultants help you determine exactly what systems and functionality your business needs – and will devise a High Availability solution that best meets your needs and your budget.
- We are happy to work with you at every step of the way; from helping identify your needs – to testing switchovers and providing ongoing maintenance.
iSeries and AS400 High Availability
Frontline are based in Cheshire, serving customers across the North West. To find out more about about iSeries (AS/400 - Power i) High Availability options or any of the other solutions we offer, please phone our sales team on 0161 486 4400 or email us with your enquiry.
- Frontline Consultancy
- SAP® Business One
- Core Modules
- Industry Solutions
- Mobile Solutions
- Starter Package
- Why Frontline
- Additional Tools
- Sage or Exchequer User
- SAP Crystal Solutions
- SAP B1 Resource Centre
- SAP Blog
- IT Managed Services
- Outsourcing & Managed Services
- IT Support
- Products Offered
- Power Systems
- iSeries Services
- HA / DR for iSeries
- Legacy Systems
- System X (x86 Servers)
- Lotus Software
- IBM Cognos
- Quick EDD
- Lotus Software
- VM Backup - Veeam
- Enquiry Form
Frontline are one of the most experienced IBM partners in the North West.
We have worked with the IBM midrange market for some twenty years and provide iSeries services to companies throughout the UK — everything including hosting, support, continuity solutions and bespoke development.